Question
Posted by: Boobs | 2010-04-29

SiZE

It might be in my imagination but I am sure that my right boob is bigger than my left boob and I feel very concious about it, is there anything I can do about it?
AND
Is there any safe way of making your boobs bigger besides a boob job?

Most women are assymmetrical to some extent. You could try exervising your chest muscles. This would give the appearance of bigger breasts.

2
Posted by: Purple | 2010-04-30

Its quite normal. If you had to stare at everyone around you you would notice that one foot, one hand, one ear, one breast and so on are all different. We aren''t perfectly symetrical. Its highly unlikely that anyone is staring at your bobs for long enough to notice.
No, other than surgery, pregnancy or gettng fat, there is no way to make boobs bigger.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Rae | 2010-04-30

One boob is slighly bigger than the other. Just like your one foot is bigger than the other .... its Normal ....

Reply to Rae