Question
Posted by: ??? | 2010/02/11

Size

Do you reckon that a size of 21cm when fully erect is a decent size

indeed. but remember that the size of an erect penis has no relation to the pleasure received or given between sexual partners. pleasure comes through respect and communication

12
Posted by: useless | 2010/02/22

21 and a half centimeters is the accepted norm, below which you are classified as unmentionalbly teeny weenie

Reply to useless
Posted by: Donkie | 2010/02/13

Sorry that should be 21.5cm long + 16.5cm in circumference.

Reply to Donkie
Posted by: Donkie | 2010/02/13

I' m a full 21.5 long + 16.5cm in diameter when erect. Believe me I' m not bragging, it' s sometimes embarrasing because U are treated like a freak. In the police college they gave me the nickname of " donkie" . When we were off duty + my mates used to go spyker the dollies I usually ended up getting nothing. Most of the women I' ve spykered complained of it being uncomfortable - no fun for a guy. I' m 33 now + my fiance is a very pretty petite Indian lady. Although she is small she takes it better than most of the others ever did. But we need to be careful not to hurt her. Doggy can be a problem, anal is out, + bj is also a problem. We do a lot of foreplay + use plenty of lube but we cant get too rough. Most of the time she rides me so she can be in control. So U see being overly endowed is not all fun + games. I ' d gladly swop mine for a smaller one any day.

Reply to Donkie
Posted by: Bev | 2010/02/13

Size can be a big problem. A few yrs ago I met a new bf + went on a " getting to know one another better"  weekend with him. When he took his pant off I could hardly believe it, he was huge. I was not a virgin anymore + regularly used a vibrator but it was really a problem trying to do the deed. Eventually I had to get ontop + with plenty of lube eventually got it inside me. But it wasn' t nice. We dated almost a year but I always felt like there was a big pole inside when we had sex. I' m marred 6 yrs now + my husband is much smaller but we have a fab sex life.

Reply to Bev
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/12

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/11

Unfortunately for you, most women would take one look at it, scream in imagined pain and run for the hills.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: miki | 2010/02/11

the bigger the more painful and disgusting to us women! yugg go find job at porn movies . it must be average.

Reply to miki
Posted by: guy thing | 2010/02/11

I agree there JJ so boring, but hey they say its always the guys that brag about there size that are actually inadequate in using there make believe ding a lings

Reply to guy thing

Well said people, considering the world average length is about 12.9 cms, which is close to half what the question is about, which would probably a more true reflection of the size. I have no ide why men are so obsessed with their size anyway, bigger does not make you more of a man or increase your ability to satisfy a woman anyway.

Posted by: aaa | 2010/02/11

Usually with men you can halve the size they say it is, so ??? has about 10.5 cm

Reply to aaa

The longer it becomes the lesser the strength. God is not a fool therefore find ways to satisfy your woman rather that impress her with a long useless machine.

Posted by: JJ | 2010/02/11

This one is boring we are tired of stupid question is like that one of shave or not. Please grow up and ask good question

Reply to JJ