Posted by: Chantelle | 2009-10-29

My fiancee is so big and I' m scarred that he' s going to hurt me, is there anything I can do before hand?

I know the basic of lubrication and communication but is there anything else?

Please I need help I' m so scared but so excited about our first time!

Most important is to not penetrate before your vaginal muscles have relaxed enough. The more sacred you are the bigger the likelihood of getting hurt. The women on top position could be helpful to try – as you will be the one to control how deep the penetration is. “kegel exercises” might be helpful to assist you in gaining more control over your vaginal muscles and to assist you to relax. You fiancé can also help you to relax by inserting his fingers one at a time until you feel comfortable enough to penetrate. Read a bit about pain during sex and methods to minimize it.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: Ja | 2009-11-02

Dont worry - you' ll be ok. If youve waited you will be gorn as hell!

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Sally | 2009-10-30

Lots of foreplay to relax your muscles! and will feel most comfortable ontop of him so that you can control the depth and speed of penetration.

It gets better, I had the same issue with my bf, but now I am used to his size....and it' s great!

Reply to Sally
Posted by: XXX | 2009-10-30

Besides lubrication he has to take things slowly-he must not ram it into you and pound away.He must slowly penetrate you so you can get used to his size-it might even mean that it takes several sessions before he gets to the point of being able to put all of him inside you.
It is also important for you to try and relax.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: mark | 2009-10-30

that easy,buy a vibrator the size of his dick and pratice with it.

Reply to mark