Question
Posted by: John | 2009/06/25

SIX WEEKS PREGNANT PLUS OR MINUS

My wife who is 37 in top physical shape is about six weeks pg and is having like cramp/period type pains every now and again is this normal.Ten years ago in her first marrige she lost the baby at 8 weeks so i am worried as this child means the world to me.

Also is it ok to still have sex,I have also told Stef no more heavy gym workouts until we see the gyne next week.

John

Mild cramps are normal in early pregnancy. Sex is okay as long as it is comfortable.

Best wishews

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/26

Those period pains are 100% normal. As long as they are not painful and she' s not spotting or bleeding with it then there is nothing to worry about.