Question
Posted by: china | 2011-09-07

situation

I really screwed up. I kissed with my best friend!!!! We have been friends for over 18yrs... Now things are not the same any more... We both making as if it never happend.... How do I, how do we deal with this???

Your message really isn't clear. Are you both girls ? ( or boys? ) Was it an affectionate kiss ( as can occur between friends ) ? Or a sexual kiss ? What was the situation ? Why does it upset you both so much ( I'm not suggesting that it shouldn't upset you, but the reasons may be relevant in thinking about what to do about it ).

2
Posted by: China | 2011-09-08

Sorry for the unclear post. We are oppisite sex. It was a sexual kiss. We always go out together and have fun. But a few days back we just kissed!!!! How it happend I dont know??? Since that day things are not the same between us...!!!! We dont chat like we use to and I''m very shy to face him... How do I handle this situation??

Reply to China