Question
Posted by: anoniem | 2010/08/19

SISTS ON OVERY THATS LEFT AFTER HYSTORECTOMY

HI DOC
I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ITS STILL POSSIBLE TO GET SISTS ON OVERIE AFTER A FULL HYSTORECTOMY.THE DOC THAT DID MINE SAID THAT I HAD A FULL HYST BUT THEY HAD TO LEAVE ONE OVERY OTHERWISE I HAVE TO HAVE HORMONE INPLANTS.
I HAVE A PAIN IN MY LEFT SIDE AND IT FEELS LIKE A SIST AGAIN.I HAD 30 LAPAROSCOPIES BEFORE MY HYST SO I SORT OF KNOW HOW IT FEELS AND THE PAIN.IF IT IS A SIST WILL THE DOC GIVE ME A LAPAROSCOPIE AGAIN AND WILL THE MAYBE TAKE OUT THE LEFT OVERY ASWELL.

You can still get cysts in the ovary. The treatment options are hormones, laparoscopy and drainage or removal of the ovary.

2
Posted by: anoniem | 2010/09/02

HI DOC THANKS FOR THE ADVICE I WILL GO TO MY DOC WHEN I HAVE THE PAINS AGAIN I STILL HAVE THE PAIN BUT ITS A BIT BETTER.HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Reply to anoniem