Posted by: Tyrone | 2010-08-06

Sisters sharing undies...

I bought my gf a nice expensive sexy pair of panties for her birthday about a month ago. Last night when i was by her house her sister walked past me and she had low cut jeans on and the top of her panties were visible.I noticed that these were the panties i purchased for my gf. i need to know is it common for sisters to share undies and is this a turn on for people?...

Sharing is a norm in some families but the best response would be from your girlfriend as she might have not been overwhelmed by your gift

Posted by: girl | 2010-08-06

that is deff not a turn on for woman...well for me anyway especially your sister i would tell her to keep them if i find out that she borrowed them.

Reply to girl
Posted by: sox | 2010-08-06

Maybe she went and bought the same undies you bought for your gf, can you share your undies with your friend or brother?

Reply to sox