Posted by: Nerdy girl | 2009-03-06

I' m definitely the odd one out between my sisters. The age gap between us 8 years (my older sister) and 3 years (my younger sister). My sisters party all weekend and then they will skinner about it the next day. I never know what goes on between the two of them. I know this because I don' t always join then. I' m not much of a party person but I have my great times with friends and it doesn' t always have to be where there is loud music. My sisters are always together. When we are all together with the same group of friends I feel over powered by them. They are always the centre of attention. That doesn' t bother me but it just makes me feel that way, like I can' t really be myself in front of them. They are so vain as well and they complain how fat they are but they really are great catches to most men. On the other hand when I am with my friends without my sisters I feel free to be myself and say what I want. It' s with us all together I can' t get a word in edgewise. I don' t have a big concern with my sisters. It' s really just small things that get on my nerves. They are always in my room looking for clothes to wear. My clothes which end up getting tossed out onto the floor. They will use my room to get dressed, do there make-up and the once their evening out has started my bedroom is a disaster. How often must a person tell them please don' t destory my room. They are two of a kind, they look alike unlike me where I don' t look anything like them but I am happy in my own body. I do get a little bothered by how they behave sometimes.

What exceedingly shallow lives they lead ! Why do you feel that somehow you need to be like them, and behave like them ? Enjoy and celebrate who you are and how you are. And if they visit, lock your bedroom door so they can't rummage through your clothes. They have no right to do so unless you wanted it and invited them to do so. And why can't they arrive aleady dressed and made-ip ? And if they are going out for the night, why can't they go directly, without invading your space ?
It sounds like you're a great person, and splendid just the way you are. Let them live in whatever way they want to, but without involving you or disrupting your home. Be proud of yourself and your own style, and go your own way