Question

Sister in law sex

I am constantly looking at my sister in law, and thinking that it would be nice to have sex with her, she is very attractive and i sometimes think that she would do it just once and then never talk about it again,

does this happen to manymen, and how many men admit to it??

I assume that you are currently married - sorry, but your sister in law could be your brother's wife and you still single, but I assume it's the former...

I think that we are all capable of being attracted to more than one person, and this may be particularly true of people you get to know quite well - the familiarity and sense of closeness of your sister-in-law could enhance that attraction for you. Whilst you suspect that she might never talk about it again, you can never be certain that this is the case or that it won't somehow get out - so consider the consequences of this on your marriage and hers (if she is married). We are very good at trying to convince ourselves that our partners will never find out - but this is so often not the case!

Furthermore, and very importantly, ask yourself why you are considering being sexual with someone other than your wife? What can you and she do to enhance the possibility that you are only intersted in each other? Have you lost some of your connection? Have you stopped making an effort to please each other?

I work with a number of couples where betrayal has taken place - the devastation it can leave behind is very distressing for the whole family.

Claire - SASHA

8
Posted by: Condom Man | 2010/07/03

I also have a stunning sister in law (my wife''s sister). She is in her mid 30''s + unattached. But to me she is like my real sister. That''s the only way to get around this situation. Just treat her like your real sister. It''s not so easy in the beginning but with time it will work. When I look at her then I tell myself I''ve got a really fab. sister. All I want for her is to meet a nice guy, get married + be as happy as we are.

Reply to Condom Man
Posted by: Just me | 2010/07/02

As Glen said above, if U shag her once it certainly won''t be the last time. I mean get real man, that is just the way it works. How long do U think something like that could remain a secret anyway? Sister in law will either start to feel guilty or at some time will get annoyed with U over something. Either way she will spill the beans then the sh-t will hit the fan. Not worth it if U value your marriage.

Reply to Just me
Posted by: Glen | 2010/07/01

A sister in law is forbidden fruit. Keep well clear because it''s a disaster just waiting to happen. I can almost guarrentee U that if U shag her once it definately won''t be the last time. At least my wife is much more attractive + sexy than her younger sister so I don''t have that problem. Careful ! ! !

Reply to Glen
Posted by: Anon#3 | 2010/07/01

Or, in this case, the right idea about you...

Reply to Anon#3
Posted by: two-stone | 2010/07/01

Guys, I too have a stunning sister-in-law and I too have had the odd fantasy about her etc. BUT, the cold hard facts are that the hugs, hullo kisses, arm round the waist etc etc are BECAUSE she is relaxed with you and trusts you, and more importantly, is happy for her sister that she has a nice husband (don''t mean this personally). It could be a huge mistake to try it on with her. If you are wrong, you will destroy your relationship with her forever, AND, guaranteed, she will tell her husband (if she has one, that is). She will never trust you again and will make sure that your wife starts getting the wrong message about you.

Reply to two-stone
Posted by: Sies | 2010/07/01

you guys are disgusting.. Imagine your wife sleeping with your brother.

Reply to Sies
Posted by: Brother in law | 2010/07/01

oh yes i look at my sister in law and i sure do want to have sex with her but i think if i start i will not be able to stop.

She sometimes look at me as if she wants me.

Reply to Brother in law
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/07/01

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist