Question
Posted by: Noles | 2011/02/18

Sister in law is an addict

Hi please help as my sisiter in law is addicted to sleeping tablets and takes plenty a day.This results in her never going to work and i think she does cocaine too.She workd for her folks and thus they will not fire her,but the issues it is causig in the family is hectic.She will not go to rehab and i am trying to find out how i can send her pitcture to the chemists so that she cannot get the sleeping pills,which they should NOT be dispensing.She uses a different chemist each time.Is there anyone i can contact to do this or is it wishful thinking

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Hi Noles, thank you so much for your post. We suggest bringing your sister-in-law to Harmony for a free assessment, please contact us on 021 790 7779.
For you, we suggest attending 12 Step Nar-anon or Al-anon meetings for families of addicts and attending Co-dependants Anonymous meetings. Here you will find tons of support from people who have had a similar experience to you. As we always say; looking after ones own health and serenity is the most important thing.
Please let me know if we can assist further.
Warmest regards
The Harmony Team

2
Posted by: Noles | 2011/02/21

I will try but she is at the stage where there is nothing wrong with her,but with the rest of us.She is in serious denial....and will not go to rehab.I will try my utmost

Reply to Noles
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011/02/21

Warmest regards
The Harmony Team

Reply to Addictions expert