Question
Posted by: Rob | 2010/03/18

Sister in Law

A couple of years ago I started an affair with my sister in law. Both our marraiges were already just about over. We are now both divorced (not because of the affair) and happier than ever, living in love. We were always good friends over the years. Could this be considered to be a " natural pregression?"  I mean for really good friends to fall in love?

It's not an inevitable progression, nor is it an unnatural progression. If it is right for both of you, and you don't think that it would adversely affect family members (most notably children!) - even if you were to then split in the future...then as two consenting adults it is your choice.

Claire - SASHA

5
Posted by: Jay | 2010/03/19

Anon, YOU are the raeson I will NEVER visit this site again.... sicko. Good luck with you life... if you have one.

Reply to Jay
Posted by: Woman | 2010/03/18

My husband and I were friends for 14 years before we got together a few years ago. Friendship is a great basis for a relationship! The borders need to be redrawn a bit, but nothing love &  trust can''t solve. Good luck!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Rob | 2010/03/18

It''s not my ex-wife''s sister. It''s her brother''s wife. How does anybody end up in bed for the first time?! I think it''s a thing called love and desire.....

Reply to Rob

Sorry Rob, but I have to ask this, dying to know... Who was better in bed... While you having the affair with the sister in law and how did it happen... How did you and the sister in law just end up in bed for the first time

Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/18

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist