How do i shut my sister in law up.she is always interfering in me and my husbands business. she is 21 and he lets her get away with anything yes to her no to me. she is engaged and dont have controle over her own life now she wants to controle her brothers life. how do i deal with this little twit.She is the controling type and gets anything she wants.We are staying in her mothers house and she takes advantage.

Obviousl;y this should be your husband's task. Presumably the cocky little biddy has the advantage while you are staying in his mother's house. Look for opportunities for the pair of you to move out on your own ; and cheerfully encourage her engagement, so she can move on to interfering in someone else's life !