Question
Posted by: Peas | 2011/03/26

Sista-in-law

Hi CS,

My sister in law celebrated her birthday recently and when I sent her a text to ask if I could drop her present at her house, she replied that she was not there, we must go in the afternoon. I replied and asked if she was in a spot where she frequents and I happened to be there as well, she was evasive. I cannot understand her behaviour as it was quite clear that she was celebrating her birthday and did not want to invite me. I dropped her present off later at her house and was not offered anything to drink and was not thanked for the present. I have tried to ask her what''s up but then it is just tears and she is unable to speak.

Am I a bad person, am I blind to something?

OL, maybe she dislikes you, for good reasons or for bad reasons. She doesn't need to, just as you don't need to like her. next year, forget about her birthday, and spend your time in your own family or with pleasant people you enjoy

8
Posted by: QQ | 2011/03/28

Agree, nobody HAS to like you. Get over it,. It is only your brother''s wife... nothing else

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Tamara | 2011/03/28

Dear Kelly

As I recall you are the same person that made fun of the lady that wrote in about her Hyperhidrosis. You made a fool of yourself because you had/have no idea what you are talking about. Like I said then try rubbing Perspirex (the deo for this condition) on your forehead you may grow some brains.
Until then YOU are the one that has nothing to do since you trawl all over this website making nasty comments to get some amusement. Join a club or something.

You probably wish you had a sister-in-law...

Stay off the forum for the last time you have nothing valuable to add.

Reply to Tamara
Posted by: Obvious | 2011/03/27

Kelly,
please apologise for your unwarented attack on Whataloser.
As said she/he just made a valid observervation. A SIL is not a hugely integral person in life.Not like a husband,child or parent.
To comment unnessarily on how another person chooses to spend Saturday night was most uncalled for.
Whataloser made a interesting comment re the situation.
I hope you have the decency to apologise!

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: WhatALoser! | 2011/03/27

Then you share with me the key loser characteristic based on your own words, you just dissed me on a Saturday night so you have nothing better to do either, and I didnt diss I made an observation!

Reply to WhatALoser!

Posted by: Obvious! | 2011/03/26

Your SIL does not like u -she does not have 2
Get over it!

Reply to Obvious!
Posted by: Kelly | 2011/03/26

WhatALoser- you''re obviously the loser if you have nothing better to do on a Saturday night other than to diss people over the internet.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: WhatALoser! | 2011/03/26

Its your sister in law not God get over it !!!

Reply to WhatALoser!