Question
Posted by: Sonja | 2008/09/03

sist on right ovary and pregnant 8 weeks

Hi I need advise please can my sist cause problems during my pregnantcy i am experiencing a bit of pain in my right side is that okay

Please give more details - the size of the cyst and whether it is a simple cyst or not.

1
Posted by: mm21 | 2008/09/03

Sonja i would definitely go and see your gynae or a doctor. I have just recovered from a burst cyst on my ovaries (right) and it was not pleasant. Had to have emergency op and it was very painful. Its been 5 weeks now since the op and i am still sore. I have been to the gynae for a checkup since though and he said that everything is now clear.

Reply to mm21