Question
Posted by: Achoo | 2011/01/19

Sinusitus

Hi, I am recently getting sinus attacks in the early hours of the morning, about once a week. Have not had problems with sinus before but the attacks include sneezing, blocked nose and watery eyes. Sometimes its combined with wheezy breathing and a tight chest. Sound like any familira condition? Or can I attribute it to change of weather in the Cape?

Hallo Achoo
It sounds to me like an allergy - try taking an anti-allergy tablet at night like Loratidine. Drixine nose drops may help for the blocked nose but don't use for longer than a week.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/19

Hallo Achoo