Posted by: Anna | 2009-05-08

Good day
Could the elements found in oats be a cause of sinusitis. The reason why I ask is that not only am I staying on the Highveld but my breakfast is oats muesly and Iexperiencing a lot of sinusitus attacks.

I had a sinus operation last year in April 2008, but again since the beginning of this year the sinus pain is back in my right cheek above my top teeth.

The reason why I ask is, my grandson was taken to a pediatrician today (8 May 2009) for tests because of asthma.
The doctor tested for everything that could cause allergies. He gave them a list of foods that their son must avoid and one of it is oats. The doctor did say that a lot of allergy elements are found in oats.

I suggest that you have yourself tested for possible allergy to aots, as well as other food sources.

Kind regards