Question
Posted by: Bell | 2012/02/13

Sinusitis

Hi.
What can i take to get rid of the above! I have been to the doctor on two occasions and both times was given an antibiotic but it did not work also given a nasal spray inflanasal or something to that effect. I then started taking Sinu-end without much luck. I went the natural route and was give muconol drainol which is not much better. I have also done the whole saline irrigation thingy bit still have this congested feeling an post nasal drip! I am running a marathon on the 26th and need for it to be clear by then so please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Bell

It's tough to say from this side of the screen...
Have you tried an antihistamine? It may be that your symptoms are allergy related...

3
Posted by: Bell | 2012/02/14

Thank you for that

Reply to Bell
Posted by: Eve | 2012/02/14

Try going to a Physiotherapist and let them use either laser or ultrasound to clear it.
I have struggled for years and the last time using the physio and Flo Nasal Rinse afterwards the ENT said it was the clearest he has ever seen my sinus.

Reply to Eve
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/02/14

Hi Bell

Reply to pharmacist