Question
Posted by: Thabile | 2010/04/22

sinusitis

is it true that if I stopped eating dairy products then my sinusitis will be better?

Hallo Thabile
If you are sensitive/allergies to milk, it will definitely help. I stopped using milk about a year ago and I can see a marked difference in my chronic blocked and runny nose! I use soya milk (Pick and Pay's home brand tastes the best for me) I love icecream and yogurt and if I do eat these foods, I definitely feel the post nasal drip returning - so had to cut down on it :-(
Why don't you try it - if it makes no difference in 4 weeks, you can go back to using milk products?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/22

Hallo Thabile

Reply to cyberdoc