Question
Posted by: Jo | 2009-07-30

Sinusitis

I am always getting sinusitis from allergies etc - can reflexology help to clear me a little, give some relief as a support therapy?

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Dear Jo
As the previous comment has stated that reflexology is a wondewrful therapy to assist the body when you are suffering from sinusitis - I would like to add that working 'only' specific reflexes does not always have the result we hope for - the body works as a whole and therefore we treat t it as a whole. Your diet also plays a very important role - as mentioned.

I hope this helps - if you still unclear please let me know.

Warmest regards,

1
Posted by: LN | 2009-08-01

Reflexology is an effective complementary therapy for sinisitis, esp of allergic origin.
The sinus reflexes are situated on top of all the toes. In addition to the sinus reflexes, the reflexologist will also address the adrenal reflexes and stomach reflexes. A change of diet excluding dairy and acidic foods will also be recommended.

Best of Luck

Reply to LN