Question
Posted by: Sam | 2009/01/20

Sinusitis

I have a terrible sinusitis that reacts to any scent that i inhale. My nose is constantly blocked making it very hard to breathe. I cant sleep at night. If i take any medication it makes me drowsy, although i have never tried nasal sprays. Could you please advise on how to treat this. Been to ENT with no permanent joy...the problem always comes back.

Please assist.

Dear Sam
Try Loratidine 1 at night - it won't make you drowsy the next day and use Beconase aqeous spray 12 hourly. It will take a week before you notice a difference..