Posted by: D | 2010-04-15

Good Morning,

I think I have sinuses, If the is wind outside or aircon its on I have breath with my mouth because if I use my nose geez it hurts so much, perfumes or anything that have scent blocks my nose and I will have headaches like my head will explode.

Nose bleeding - If I blow my nose sometimes the will be blood on it and sometimes my partner will tell that I have a blood smell inside my nose like it has dried up.

What''s causing this and what can I take to unblock and for headaches

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear D

It seems you are sensitive to certain environmental factors, in turn causing these nasal symptoms. You will need an ENT examination to confirm this,after which a treatment plan may be initiated. At the same time the cause for the nasal bleeding should be found and treated.