Question
Posted by: D | 2010/04/15

sinus/headaches/bleeding

Good morning Dr Bets,

I think I have sinuses, If the is wind outside or aircon its on I have breath with my mouth because if I use my nose geez it hurts so much, perfumes or anything that have scent blocks my nose and I will have headaches like my head will explode.

Nose bleeding - If I blow my nose sometimes the will be blood on it and sometimes my partner will tell that I have a blood smell inside my nose like it has dried up.

What''s causing this and what can I take to unblock and for headaches

Hallo D
You may have a chronic sinusitis. Please let your doctor examine you, as you may need xrays or scan of the sinuses. You may need antibiotics and long term cortisone nose spray with an antihistamine.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/15

Hallo D

Reply to cyberdoc