Question
Posted by: lilly | 2010/04/30

SINUS with DRY CHEst

I have a sinus prob, and recently I have notice that I cough and my chest gets very dry and painful, I sometimes wish I can scratch it on the inside I can hardly breath but it goes away after few minute, do I have asthma, or is it my sinus getting worse

Lilly

You will have to consult a doctor for x-rays of your sinusses and chest, as well as a possible CT scan of your sinusses. After examination and special investigations, your doctor will be able to provide you with the answers you are looking for. It definately sounds like a chronic sinusitis with a post nasal drip, causing the irritation.