Posted by: AMA | 2011-07-19

Hi Doc and your Panel

i want to know what can i take as my sinus giving me problems since yesterday my eyes are watery i sneeze every 15 or 20 minutes with a running nose and a headache ..pls help as i''''m 22weeks preggies with my first child me and i don''''t want to hurt my precious baby whilst treating my sinus

Unfortunately, drugs during pregnancy are not well tested. I therefore, suggest that you Sinutab Comfort nasal spray, which is a saline nasal spray that is safe during pregnancy. For the relief of your headaches, you can use Panado tablets safely. If it becomes a real problem, you can consult an ENT specialist to treat your sinusitis under supervision.

Posted by: Janice | 2011-07-21

I was recommended a homepathic nose spray called Euphorbium during my recent pregnancy. Worked well! Good luck.

Reply to Janice