Question
Posted by: Luane Lavery | 2011-09-05

Sinus trouble

I emailled a few weeks back describing that I have had headache trouble. I realised or think it is my sinuses or allergy. I have never experienced it this bad, but i have mixed symptoms....runny nose, then blocked nose, then dry dark red bloody nasal excresion and then if I put a tissue up my nose the blood is bright red....my nose is also itchy sometimes and I sneeze....

What can help

Should I worry?

Luane

It sounds like if you are suffering from a severe allergic rhinitis. You will have to consult your doctor for an examination, as well as possible allergy testing. You might also need a course of antibiotics.