Question
Posted by: ama | 2011/07/19

sinus problems whilst pregnant

Hi Doc and your Panel

i want to know what can i take as my sinus giving me problems since yesterday my eyes are watery i sneeze every 15 or 20 minutes with a running nose and a headache ..pls help as i''m 22weeks preggies with my first child me and i don''t want to hurt my precious baby whilst treating my sinus

It may not be your sinuses. It may just be a cold. The best would be to take Panado and Vitamin C.

2

Posted by: sonblom | 2011/07/20

Hi there, I had sinusinfection at 20 weeks. Was given antibiotics to treat which helped (by my gynea). When I was 24 weeks I had a urinary track infection, once again, given antibiotics. At 29 weeks I had another sinusinfection but opted not to take another dose of meds so I phoned around and was advised, by professional nursing sisters etc. to use Euphorbium nasal spray. It''s homeopathic and save to use during pregnancy (I was advised by three different professionals of its safety and effectiveness and its also stated on their website that its safe to use). It took a bit longer but my sinusses cleared up and baby''s perfect! I know how you feel, cause you don''t want to take anything that might harm your baby. This really worked for me. Good luck!

Reply to sonblom