Question
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-12

Sinus problems

Since yesterday, my nose has been running non stop. I have to blow every 2 minutes. When I blow it stops, then I sneeze and the running starts again. It' s like water running out of my nose.

I bought Sinutab ND (green box) and it doesn' t seem to helping much.

When I lay down, my nose blocks up and I can' t breath. I use Vicks Sinex to clear up. And my nose will stay clear the entire night unless I have to get up, then it starts running again.

I can' t afford to go the doc just for a sinus problem and runny nose, is there anything I can get over the counter to dry up the nose?

Dear Anon
Try Sudafed and Drixine nose spray