Posted by: randy | 2009-04-07

Sinus problem

What can i use for severe sinusitis problem, i am really suffering. I have been taking actifed and allergex tablets in the past it used to help, but not anymore.

Expert ImageNatural health

Acupuncture works wonderful in treating and draining the sinuses. you can use Hay F - from Natura to treat the symptoms. Avoid dairy and wheat as this produce more mucous. you need to address the reason for the sinus : could be gut related, immune system, stress.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: Me too | 2009-04-10

I have same prob. When it gets bad then I dissolve half teasp. salt + half teasp. bicarb. of soda in about 3/4 cup of luke warm water. Using the teaspoon sniff the liquid up each nostril while holding the other nostril closed. U' ll feel it go down into your throat, just spit it out. Use about 3/4 of the liquid like this &  gargle with the rest. Try to get pure sea salt from a health shop, not the rubbish that the supermarkets call table salt. While this is not a permanent cure it does clean the sinus &  nasal passages out quite well. Better than the drugs that the gp. prescribes.

Reply to Me too