Question
Posted by: Going crazy | 2008/07/04

Sinus or wisdom teeth??

Hi there i am still recovering from a cold, but now i have these terrible headaches on the one side of my head/face. It felt like it was my wisdom teeth, as the pain start there, then moves on to my eye, head etc. Please help me? I have been having this headache for almost 3 days now. What can it be and what can i drink?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You have to consult a GP, in order to have x-rays of your sinusses taken, as well as your wisdom teeth, as these can be the causes of your terrible headache.

Ask your pharmacist for a good anti-inflammatory medication and maybe something to clear your sinusses.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: anxious | 2008/07/06

If you have pain on either side or both sides of your face just below or above your eyes, thats probably sinus pain. Sinus headaches are not great, I know I have had sinus trouble for years. Try a good antihistamine such as Zyrtec or Clarytine and you could try Illiadian Saline Solution nasal spray.

If you have a blocked nose, stuffy and thick green mucous you probably have a sinus infection and will need antibiotic treatment for it. A sinus infection wont go away on its own and will just cause more misery, such as other possible infections, i.e. chest/throat/ear.

.

Reply to anxious