Question
Posted by: Rich | 2012/07/19

Sinus Infection

Over a month ago i had a bad sinus infection, i was prescribed with a 5 day course of antibiotics. The infection seemed to clear up a little but since then I have this horrible thick brown mucus coming out my nose when i blow it. It is also still congested

Rich

You will have to reconsult your doctor, as you might need an oral antibiotics in combination with a corticosteroid. If this does not clear your sinus infection, you will have to consult an ENT specialist, as you might be a candidate for a sinus operation.