Question
Posted by: Es | 2010/03/05

Sinus infection

I have had a sinus infection - prescribed Avelon which I have now finished, Mucospect and Deselex - nose still running very badly - dr said I also have a touch of bronchitis - how long does this all take to heal - have had for 7 days now - just feel like getting into bed - have been at work whole time

Es

It is possible that you have a viral infection that can take 10 to 14 days to subside. If the sinus is caused by an allergic reaction, it can take longer and you will have to re-consult your doctor after 14 days.