Question
Posted by: Sara | 2010/03/11

Sinus headaches from working environment

Good morning,

Please help me! I started working on a mining site on monday and it looks like im going to be staying here, i came from another site but all the roads etc there were paved so the dust was minimal). I have had a headache since lunch time on monday and i now think it is because of the dust and dirt in the air that i am breathing in. (I also have a chronic post nasal drip, which i have summer and winter 24/7 which i assume is from working in this industry)

My forehead and my cheek bone on the left side of my face hurts everytime i breath in through my nose! by night time it is also making my left eye (area behind the eye) horribly painful.

What can i take to stop this as the dust is unavoidable? I have just been taking panado and disprin for the headache but they dont work for more than 2 hours if they work at all.

Please assist i HATE having a headache!

Hallo Sara
It sounds as if you may have a sinusitis infection and you probably need antibiotics. Please see a doctor?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/11

Hallo Sara

Reply to cyberdoc