Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2011/05/23

sinus headaches

I never really used to have sinus problems in the past, I would get a sinus headache now and then, but I''ve been having constant headaches for the last 2 or 3 weeks or so, in my cheekbones and across my brow. Its driving me crazy. It helps if I take an Advil CS and 2 grandpa''s, so my question is can I just carry on taking those pills, or should I go see a GP?

Kelly

You will have to consult an ENT specialist for a better approach to your chronic sinusitis.

Advil CS and Grandpa powder should not be used for longer than 10 days.