Question
Posted by: Gen | 2010/07/05

Sinus Headaches

I was booked off with Sinobronchitis more than 3 weeks ago, but I am still struggling with really horrible sinus headaches, to such an extent, that I cannot concentrate, what can I do for these headaches?...I have been living on and off painkillers since I was booked off...on the days I don''t keep any with me, or take painkillers early in the morning, the pain is excruciating.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Sinus headaches responds well to painkillers containing codeine - products such as ibucod, myprodol, etc.

It does however worry me that it's not clearing - You may have to see your doctor again to establish whether the infection has cleared.

All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/07/07

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist