Question
Posted by: Gen | 2010/07/05

Sinus Headaches

I was booked off with Sinobronchitis more than 3 weeks ago, but I am still struggling with really horrible sinus headaches, to such an extent, that I cannot concentrate, what can I do for these headaches?...I have been living on and off painkillers since I was booked off...on the days I don''t keep any with me, or take painkillers early in the morning, the pain is excruciating.

Hallo Gen
Please see a physiotherapist for ultrasound of the sinuses and Mistabron inhalations. This may reduce the swelling and inflammation, leading to less pain.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/05

Hallo Gen