Question
Posted by: MK | 2011/01/19

Sinus Headache

I have had a sinus headache for the last week.
I have taken sinumed at night and then it feels better. It throbbing starts at about 9 in the morning and can go on for the entire day. The trobbing is between my eyes. What can I do to alleviate this pain?

Hallo MK
Sinusitis causes a feeling of pressure on the sinus areas (between the eyes, on the cheeks) with stuffy nose, yellow or green phlegm and often fever. The headache is often throbbing and you may need antibiotics if these are your symptoms. If the headache is a pressing feeling on the forehead without sinusitis symptoms, it may be a tension headache, caused by eye strain or neck muscle spasm, or grinding of the teeth. For this a muscle relaxant with pain killer like Norflex Co may help (makes you drowsy though)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/19

Hallo MK