Question
Posted by: Belinda | 2009/06/21

Sinus headache?

Dear Doc

I recently had a cold, and for the last few days I have had a dull headache that is much worse when I bend over. I still have a slightly stuffy nose and I am usually prone to sinusitus and migraines. This headache is different from my normal migraines (they are always on the left back side of my head). This headache seems to be over the whole back of my head (with a more painful point where my migraines usually is. I have no facial pain or fever.

Do I need antibiotics or cortisone or both?

Belinda

I suggest that you consult your doctor for a full examination, in order for him/her to determine if you need antibiotics.