Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2011-10-18

SINUS/ HAY FEVER

Hi Doc ,my daughter is 9 years old and every morning she sneeze more than 10 times , and mostly at night time to ,is that a sign of hay fever or sinus ? Do i get something over the counter or do i take her to the doctor

Samantha

Yes, it is a sign of hayfever. There are many over the counter products available and you can consult your pharmacist for a good product.

1
Posted by: Vuyo | 2014-12-07

Hi Doc, These are the symptoms I've been having for more than 2 weeks now, do you have an idea what might be wrong? - rapid weightloss, fatigue, pain on both kidney areas which started harsh but now not as bad, numbness on my shoulders, and puffy eyes. Kind Regards Vuyo

Reply to Vuyo