Posted by: Lynne | 2011-04-15

Sinus and pregnancy

I just want to know how do i controll my sinuses during pregnancy? I always take sinutabs but i cant take them when pregnant. What must i do and what are the dangers of sinus to an unborn baby.

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Lynne

Only take medication that your Gynaecologist has approved. In pregnancy the hormones cause swelling of the nasal mucosa, and this may make the problem worse. Your ENT must examine you and discuss management options with your gynaecologist. Most medication is not to be taken during pregnancy, but depending on your situation, a course of treatment may be decided on.

Posted by: sons | 2011-06-02

how safe is iliadin during pregnancy cause it realy helps me,,I am 15 weeks preg been using it for 2 weeks now pls reply

Reply to sons