Posted by: JK | 2009-04-20

Sinus &  Bladder

Hi, I struggle with Sinus and bladder infections a lot. I have been on antibiotics way too much. I was wondering if some supplements won'  t help to prevent it in future. Maybe something like Natrodale SinuSmart or Vital Buchu. Please help.

Expert ImageNatural health

you can use Cranberry tablets (Solgar / amipro or similar) high dosage initially. Use Dr Reckeweg R87 which is a homeopathic formulation to kill bacteria. Avoid acid foods including ascorbic acid. Make sure you drink 2 liters of purified water daily. Use a good probiotic daily - to restore natural flora, immune system. Vogel makes a Bladder drops - use three times daily for 2 months - regardless if you have an infection or not. This is to get it out of the system.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: r | 2009-04-20

I found that about 3 liter' s fo plane water per day helped me! But it took neerly 6 monthes to rely help.

Reply to r