Question
Posted by: jk | 2009/04/20

Sinus &  Blaas

Hi, I struggle with Sinus and bladder infections a lot. I have been on antibiotics way too much. I was wondering if some supplements won' t help to prevent it in future. Maybe something like Natrodale SinuSmart or Vital Buchu. Please help.

Dear jk
There may be underlying reasons for the bladder infections ( like a bladder that does not empty properly or kidney stones) that needs to be checked first. Sinus infections are often due to allergies and when you treat the allergies the infections also get better. Try using Immunochoice or Viral choice c to boost your immunity but have the other areas checked out too