Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/04

sinus 5year old

Good day

Can you please advice on a treatment for my 5year old daughter Hanke. In the morning she has a yellowish mucus coming out of her nose and is crying because this causes her headace and overall discomford. I have been using nose sprays, Allergex ect. But with no luck. I need to change to something natural that works!

Hope you can help

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

use Calc sulp (tissue salts 2 tabs one hourly), use Euphorbium nasal spray (one hourly, it does not have a preservative so safe to use). Limit dairy and wheat products this produces more mucous. Add Natura's Cataro - this will make the mucous less.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za