Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2012/09/27

Sinus

I have been suffering with dizzyness, headaches and earache. I went to the doctor a week ago. He said it''s sinus and put me on a 5 day course of cortisone and flomist nasal spray. The earache has subsided but I still have dizzyness and headache. I don''t have any other symptoms of sinus.

Cindy

It is possible that you are suffering from a chronic sinusitis and I suggest that you reconsult your doctor, as it is possible that you might need an extended course of oral antibiotics. If this does not work, your doctor might refer you to an ENT specialist for surgery.