Question
Posted by: mayoyo | 2012-03-13

sinus

hi doc I am suffering from sinus and I am having chronic bad breath from my nose wich medication can I get over the counter to help with the breath my social life is a mess.

Mayoyo

If you are suffering from chronic sinusitis, you will have to consult a doctor for an extended course of oral antibiotics, as well as antihistamine medication. In severe cases, a sinus operation can be performed to clear the sinus infection. You can try to mask the odour by sucking on breath mints but I truly suggest that you consult a doctor to eradicate your halitosis.