Posted by: Zee | 2012-02-13

For the past 6 months I''ve been going to doctors every month for my sinus problem. When I finish my cause of medication it start again. I''m spending over R300 on Sinus medication monthly. The last time I went was in December and I really suffer. I go to bed with a headache and get up with it. I have bags under my eyes, looks like its swollen, My eyes are always burning and tearing. I''ve tried everything. I even have the Salex Saline Sinus Rinse Kit
I can feel the pressure on my nose and ears....please give me advice.

You will have to consult an ENT specialist for an examination, as it is possible that you need a sinus operation to clear the chronic sinusitis.