Question
Posted by: zellie | 2011-07-21

sinus

I have a really bad Sinus drip. I have been to the doctor last week and she ganve me antiobiotic which didn''t work.This week I feel dizzy and neacious all the time. my stoumach is also very upset!Is there anything that can help me here?Especially for the dizziness?

Zellie

You are experiencing sinusitis with complication effecting the middle ear. I therefore, suggest that you consult an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist for an examination and possible MRI of your sinusses, in order to receive the correct treatment.