Question
Posted by: annoyms | 2010/11/09

sinus

I went to see the doctor a week ago and she told me that I might be suffering from sinus. I was given antibiotics, allergry tablets and some nasal drops. I have finished the course of antibiotics but I still suffer from the sinus. When I cough, it''s as if some thing wants to come out. I have to blow my nose every few minutes and my mouth has a awful smell which makes me feel self conscious when I talk to people even though they cannot smell anything. I don''t know what i should do. Please help.

Hallo Annoyms
Sometimes a sinus infection takes 10-14 days to clear up and a second course of antibiotics is often needed. It helps to rinse your nose with salt water (saline) solution (buy at Clicks or make your own - 1 cup lukewarm water with 1/2 teaspoon salt). Sniff it up and blow it out until the water comes out clear - 2 to 3 times a day. This gets rid of the post nasal drip and bad smelling mucus.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/10

Hallo Annoyms
dr Bets