Question

Sinus

What can I take to clear up a sinus infection the natural way?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

there are a few products available. it also depends if the sinus is linked to your gut (which in most cases it is). You can try Luffeel nasal spray and depending if mucous is yellow Nasosinus from Natura, or HayF is clear. If the condition is chronic I suggest you consult with a homeoapthic practitioner.

regards
DR Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za

1
Posted by: Dawn Cooper | 2010/04/15

sinus : headache: around the eye area , swollen eyes, itchy eyes, runny nose especially in the morning, occasional bleeding through one nostril.

Reply to Dawn Cooper