Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2010/01/21

sinus

Ever since i have been 17 every morning i used to wake up an sneeze to such an extend that my nose turns red because of all the blowing of my nose and eventually it stopped for sometime and now it has started again at the age of 23 i mean i went to the Phamacy and they gave me some Vital Cod Liver Oil that i have to take every single day but now my problem is they are not working i sometimes forget to take them and i cant take them for life.Is the any advise that you may give or should i maybe consult my DR

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Cindy

Ask for some Deselex tablets and Beclate Nasal spray at your pharmacy. Take one of the tablets daily and use the nasal spray twice a day - Allow 7-10 days for otimal results.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/01/25

Hi Cindy

Reply to pharmacist