Question
Posted by: sore sinus | 2009/09/21

sinus

hi Doc

I went to my gp last monday as i had bad sinus and brochitist, i was put on adco-amoclavbd(1000mg),nascor and lorano, i finshed my anti-biotic on friday and was feeling good, but i woke up this morning with my mucos all yellow again and my throat sore, should i go back to my gp?

Not sure

Dear Sore sinus
Yes please go back - sometimes one need to take the antibiotics for a few days longer with sinusitis. Also try to rinse the sinuses with sniffing salt water and blowing it out ( make a salt water solution with 1 cup of luke warm water and 1/2 teaspoon salt)